Zooming in to tell you things you know already:
1. I have to write my dissertation
2. I AM STRESSED
3. I am stressed because I have to write my dissertation
4. Writing lots of words does not come easily to me. I mean, I am concise, which is a good thing, but being concise to the point of 'summing up the whole of a dissertation chapter in 100 words' is not a good thing. Each extra word that I manage to squeeze out is like a minor victory. Is this what giving birth feels like?
In non arghwargharghargharghhhhhh news:
There's a new trailer for the second season of Gundam00 and it actually contains new material! After successive and closely monitored viewings I am happy because:
- it contains Tieria! He looks just like his old bitchy, 'you are not worthy' self, which is good, because I like that, but also interesting because I thought that he might have mellowed out after four more years (which, for all we know, may well have doubled his age). Hmmm, Tieria got so much character development in the first season, I'm interested to find out if he's developed any further over the 4 year gap.
- it contains
bondage!Allelujah! other things, which don't get me excited in the slightest. He's got a muzzle! Shut up.
- Where is Lockon? I want to see Lockon!
- Also, Patrick. Ou-est Patrick?
AND NOW FOR MY FINAL TRICK. WATCH AS THIS POST ENDS IN A HIGHLY DISSATISFACTORY MANNER:
brb, writing dissertation
Comment from: [Member]
;_; But I have to go to SLEEEEP now.
So much typing to do tomorrow D: D: D: ohgod ;_;
Comment from: S [Visitor]
stop reading this and do some more writing
Form is loading...