Hiya! Today I'm running in the door to run out again. I'm rather busy at the moment. Here's the lowdown:
1. It's Theresa's hen party this weekend. The one I've been organising for the past four months or so D: Hopefully the weather will hold out for us and it'll be fun! The organising has been stressful, let me tell you.
2. I'm looking for yet another new flatmate. (Ellen's moving out to move in with her boyfriend.) So I'm fielding calls about the room left, right and centre. Fingers crossed we'll get it all sorted out next week.
3. I've spent the past few days frantically cleaning (see above).
4. I've got two job interviews next week! Woo! I have to write a presentation for one of them. Golly.
5. Work has been hectic recently, because I've only got 3 and a half more weeks before I finish my current job (see above).
5. And the weekend after next there's a bank holiday in which I'm running home to my parents house to get a haircut so I'll be ready for the next weekend which is Theresa's wedding :D
And then after that, maybe I'll get the chance to sit down.
6. In the meantime I've been trying to write a crazy fanfic which is a crossover of Mononoke and Jonathan Strange and Mr Norrell D: Yes, you heard me. Dear God why.
So, um, yes, busy is probably a good description.
And now I have to go pack clothes and other such hen party paraphernalia.
p.s. I had a lovely time on holiday, thank you! We got chased by dogs and I also fell on my coccyx and now it hurst when I bend over \o/
Photos at some point in the future!
Sounds very prejudice to me Janny!
Comment from: Member
But! But! He was a homosexual boy! I think that’s allowed!
Yeah Janny. Why are you such a rule breaker????
Comment from: Linda Visitor
i saw the photos of the hen night - there was a boy in it. Boys are not allowed at hen nights unless they are strippers!!! but this one had clothes on!
Janny, from FB looks like you had a larf at the hen do. Well done for all the amazing organising. Where are the pics of the stripper?
Comment from: steve Visitor
can you imagine if it really did Hurst when you bend over, and things around you got set in formaldehyde and cut in half. or Hirst to be precise I guess.