I've been all kinds of busy recently. Sorry about that. Have a very speedy run-down of what I've been up to.
1. Went shopping in Petticoat Lane market with Claire and bought two dresses for a grand total of £7. Unfortunately, you get what you pay for and I'll have to do some sewing before I can wear them.
2. Had a bit of a wander around the V&A with my parents. One of the most interesting parts was seeing a load of statues all trussed up ready for an exhibition to be refurbished.
2. There was a sale near my work and I accidentally spent £10 on condiments. Condiments! But they're posh stuff and it was exciting because I got a free box of crackers too :D
3. Went to Norfolk for a bonfire party at Theresa and Colin's house. Then we went geocaching, which meant walking around in the mud. I was a smoky, muddy, windswept person by the time I got on the train to go home. Lots of fun though! Next time I see Theresa and Colin, they'll have a little baby. Goodness me!
4. Online Christmas present shopping ohohoho. This is a particularly fun game, which costs far too much in shipping fees.
5. Guys, I watched Life in a Day. I was worried it was going to be boring but it really wasn't. It's a fascinating fascinating glimpse of people being people the world over and I cried so hard it's embarrassing.
No feedback yet
Form is loading...