Alright! I managed to watch episodes 24 and 25 before my internet connection goes down!
spoilers spoilers spoilers
Episode 24 was very WAR WAR WAR and a bit boring, truth be told. The good bits were Suzaku being all Smack that. All on the floor. and then being all THIS IS SPARTAAAAA!!!!
- Orange-kun was funny and mental
- Nina was weird and mental
- Arthur was corageous (and gets the 'most ridiculous part of the episode' award)
- Lelouch pretended to be heterosexual again
- And can you say CLIFFHANGER?
At the end of the episode I was all Nuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The end of the episode was clearly the best part of the whole thing.
I had hoped that Suzaku would cry when he found out that Lelouch was Zero, but he was too busy pointing a gun in his face.
Can Suzaku kill Lelouch? Can he? Can he? I don't know. But I don't think Lelouch has it in him to kill Suzaku.
Either way, at the end of the series (whenever that will be) one of them will have to die. Maybe both of them. But there's no way they can both get a happy ending (and is it wrong that I like this idea?)
I also like that Lelouch is finally questioning why he's doing all this. It's not all for Nunally, now is it? And I doubt it's all for his dead mother either.
Also, I really don't think people should discount Nunally at this stage. So far she's played the maiden in distress, but I think she's got more in her. She's Lelouch's sister, and we know she's intelligent. And I have a sneaking suspicion that she loves Lelouch a little bit more than she really should do. She's not just a pawn; and she will have motives of her own. Mark my words, she will be the one to surprise us.
- Best friends turned worst enemies pulling guns on each either in a heated face-down = awesome
- Cliffhanger = Nuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!
- Season 2 = I really hope that both Suzaku and Lelouch continue to be main characters
- Lelouch = Why do I want him to win so bad?
- Doujin = God, I really need to finish that doujin
Sorry the post is disjointed. But this is what my head looks like at the moment.
No feedback yet
Form is loading...