asdfgh spoilers for Tsubasa chapter 120 like you wouldn't believe!
My reactions to this chapter, step by step:
- Ah! So Fei Wan was the cause of those soul-stealing wings in xxxHolic. I knew it!
- Xing Huo is a creation???
- Hahaha! OMG! Fei Wan is actually evil! And talking to the corpse as all evil maniacs should.
- Ah, so Fay knew about Syaoran all along! I never guessed, but it makes so much sense. It's just like Fay to not mention it to anyone.
- Why does Fay feel so strongly about Syaoran's heart. Does this mean that he gained his heart in a similar way?
- Kyaaa!!! :D Everytime Fay uses his magic I have a little heart-attack of joy.
- Acutally I'd predicted Syaoran turning on Fay, so I wasn't too shocked when he kicked him (and Fay does fall on his face so prettily).
However nothing could prepare me for the following:
- *guffaw* Fay's magic is in his eye?! CLAMP, oh CLAMP, will you never tire of this?
- Hurrah! Kurogane is free to save the day!
- Fay! His eye! Syaoran just ate his eye! His eye! DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:
Oh lordy. And there was blood everywhere! I thought that Tsubasa was supposed to be a happy dimensional romp with crossover fun. Wasn't it all races and fighting with kudan and comic relief? It's slowly becomming more and more violent. It feels like I'm reading X and not Tsubasa at all. Hah, maybe Kamui's a catalyst for bloodshed wherever he goes.
And srsly CLAMP, another eye? Another one?! How many eyes do you take and still you're not sated? Seriously guys, it's not right.
Hmmm...so, possible outcomes of this:
- Fay is actually dead OMG. (I'm not betting on this one, we haven't heard his backstory yet. And yes I'm saying this to make myself feel better)
- Kurogane jumps down to save the day and gives Syaoran a jolly good beating (while feeling bad about it, of course)
- Actual Syaoran finally turns up and
merges with his clone to form super-ultimate-Syaoran-destructo-tron all hell breaks lose.
- Sakura wakes up and Syaoran clone realises that he has a heart after all and doesn't need to destroy things and they run off into the sunset to live happily ever after.
- Ashura wakes up because of either Fay's magic or Syaoran's gain of Fay's magic. We learn of Fay's backstory and Ashura smashes Syaoran into next week for messing with his Fay.
or, my favourite:
- Subaru wakes up and he and Fay can angst together.
Fay: OMG! Syaoran totally just pulled my eye out!
Subaru: Tell me about it sister!
Fay: And I really trusted him too!
Actually, I'd like for all of these scenarios to happen together (apart from Fay dying). Extra points if Seishirou turns up as well, clutching Sakura's feather and shouting "Wayhey!"
I can't wait for the next chapter. Man, it feels like every chapter has been a revelation since they left Rekord (or however you spell it). I have been on the edge of my seat for months!
But sweet mercy, his eye! His pretty eye!
No feedback yet
Form is loading...